Enjoy Our Exciting New Attraction
Call (252) 393-8131 for hours.
- $12.00 for half hour all ages
- Shoe rentals with socks $5.00
Sky Trail Rules
Follow All Operator Instructions and Posted Rules Signs.
- Minimum Height – 48″ tall (4′)
with Adult Chaperone – 40″ tall (3′ 4″)
- Maximum Height – 80″ tall (6′ 8″)
- Maximum Weight – 300 lbs. (136 kg)
- Participant must safely fit in the harness.
Before You Enter
- Shoes with Backs must be worn. Make sure shoe laces are tied.
- Pockets must be empty.
- No Loose Objects such as cell phones or cameras. Eyeglasses should be secure. Operators are not responsible for lost or misplaced personal items.
- No Gum, Food, or Drinks allowed on attraction.
While You Are Here
- Only One Participant on an activity at a time except if child is being assisted by chaperone.
- No Running, Jumping, Hanging, or Horseplay. Operator reserves the right to expel participants displaying these behaviors from the attraction.
- Do Not Hang On or Strike Gates.
- Do Not Touch the overhead tracking system or tamper with your harness sling line.
- Sling Line Rope should stay in front of and between your shoulders at all times.
- Must Be in a Seated Position in the harness. Do not hold yourself up while zipping.
Sky Trail Safety
- Must be able to understand and demonstrate knowledge of all safety rules and the course environment to experience the attraction without a responsible chaperone.
- Not Recommended for guests with the following conditions or any history of physical conditions that may be aggravated by the attraction:
- Neck Problems
- Back Problems
- Heart Problems
- Recent Surgery or Fresh Stitches
- Participate Responsibly! Participating while under the influence of drugs or alcohol is prohibited. You should be in good health to participate. You know your physical conditions and limitations, Sky Trail® does not. If you suspect your health could be at risk for any reason or you could aggravate a preexisting condition of any kind, please do not participate. Notify the manager of the attraction of any injuries on the course before leaving the area.